Accessibility Features & Information
Hello, and thank you for your interest in Berkeley Rodeway Inn! This information is intended for our patrons who may need special accommodations for their disabilities.
While navigating our website you may see the ♿ accessibility symbol. This denotes areas of the web page which includes information about disability accessibility features at Berkeley Rodeway Inn. A summary of this information is described and linked to from this page.
As defined by “Title II of the ADA”, service animals are permitted on our property with a fully-refundable $200 deposit. If any damages are caused by the service animal the deposit may not be refunded.
Wheelchair & Handicap Accessible Features
- We provide convenient on-site handicap parking spots.
- Enter the building from a wheelchair accessible route. We have wheelchair accessible elevators which reach all levels from the ground floor, and all hallways and doorways fit a wheelchair.
- The lobby/reception area has low-rise counters, desks, and/or table-tops available.
Private Guest Facilities
We have two (2) handicap accessible rooms. They include:
- Queen Room (Room #121) has a bed-side lift and in-shower seat.
- Queen Room (Room #122) has a roll-in shower.
Contacting Benbow Historic Inn
Should you have any questions regarding disability accommodations or the ADA compliance of our business please contact us using the information below and we will assist you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Local Phone: 510-848-3840
- Address: 1461 University Avenue, Berkeley CA 94702
Additional Website Information
For information regarding this website’s accessibility compliance please see our Terms of Service.
If you have a particular need to contact the website administrator regarding website accessibility please communicate via this website contact form.
For a complete list of available website pages please see our website sitemap.